The Easiest Way to Enjoy Lobster for Lunch
Are you looking for the best lobster recipes for lunch? Who does not enjoy an exciting family feast on a relaxing weekend, which is why this is your call to go outside and start up the grill. These recipes will make you so tempted to cook them throughout the summer. Lobster is a dish that will surely impress even your most critical guests. It is relatively simple to make on the grill. All the mentioned recipes can be made in an hour and do not require any complex ingredients or methods. The list can vary from a mere simple seafood recipe with basic seasoning to grilled lobsters for lunch. You will indeed find a recipe that catches your eye and becomes your favorite one to cook.
You can click here to order lobsters delivered to your door.
Grilled lobster tail
This recipe might be the easiest one on the list and one of the best lobster recipes for lunch or dinner. Someone with little to no experience can guarantee to make a simplistic grilled lobster tail and please the crowd. In these directions, it is assumed that you have a frozen or a fresh lobster tail. If you have a live lobster, it is essential to parboil it before starting. This recipe will help you to complete your dish more simply.
- 6 lobster tails
- One-fourth cup of olive oil (can use melted butter as well)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
Eight simple steps to make a perfect grilled lobster tail
- Crack open the shells
- Dry down the lobster tails with a dry towel
- Set the grill on medium to high heat
- Mix in the olive oil or melted butter, lemon juice, dill, and some salt all together in a bowl till the salt is thoroughly mixed.
- Use a brush to lather on the mixture on the flesh of the lobster tails.
- Put these lobster tails on a grill and wait five to seven minutes for it to cook. You must rotate their sides at least once. The cooking time may vary for each lobster, depending on its size.
- You will know that the lobster tails are prepared when the internal temperature reaches 140 F. By this time, the shells will have a bright pink color, and the flesh will look opaque right through the center.
- Once ready, take off the lobster tail from the heat, and you are done.
Orange-Scented Grilled Lobster Tails
This orange-scented lobster tail is a delicious meal served with a butter-soft marinade with orange zest, gingerly taste, aromatized bitters, chili flakes, and a bit of lemon on top giving the lobster a citrus flavor. Experts suggest that it goes best with a salad and a chilled bottle of chardonnay on the side.
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon chili powder
- ⅛ teaspoon aromatic bitters
- 4 (6 ounces) lobster tails
Firstly, you will need to preheat the grill and set it at medium to high heat. It can be much easier to oil the grate first. If you want to make the best lobster recipe for lunch truly sing, get this step right.
Next, put some butter in the pan, melt it on medium heat, add lemon juice, orange zest, ginger, chili flakes, and bitter into the butter. Let it simmer for a few minutes, and then set it aside to rest. After this is done, you need to cut the membrane underneath the lobster's tail and place a metal skewer in them.
Lastly, let the lobster tail cook for ten or so minutes having the shell-side up. Turn their sides and brush on the butter sauce all over the meat. It would be best to keep it on the heat until the meat is entirely opaque through the middle.
Grilled Rock Lobster Tails
A dish that satisfies all your taste buds and cravings yet is so simple to make. Grilled rock lobsters can be the life of a lunch party, and these are also so simple to make because you only have to consider a few points.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon white pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (10 ounces) rock lobster tails
Set the grill at medium to high heat.
Pour some lemon juice into a bowl and add in the oil in parts. Then add some salt, paprika, white pepper, and garlic to it. Cut the lobster tail lengthwise and lather on the marinade on the flesh side of the tail.
Once the lobsters are cooked, put away any remaining marinade. The lobster is done and ready to be served.
Lobster Cantonese With Savory Sauce
Without a doubt, lobster tastes the best when paired with some butter and a bit of lemon. It is undoubtedly a match made in heaven. If you wish to give it a little Chinese touch, you can add a little bit of pork and a mélange of spices with the lobster. It will make a brilliant combination and will surely leave the guests wanting more. This is the best lobster recipe for lunch when you want to impress your guests with something different.
- 2 lobster tails (about 1 pound each)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon salted black beans (also called fermented black beans) pounded and soaked in 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 scallion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (dissolved in 2 tablespoons water)
- 2 scallions (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 to 4 cups oil for deep-frying and stir-frying
Steps to Make It
- Split the lobster into two parts and clean it thoroughly.
- Take the tails and slice them 1 ½ inch lengthwise, leaving the shells intact.
- Add a little bit of salt and flour on the lobster, ½ teaspoon.
- Add garlic and black beans together.
- Put the oil on heat and let it become smoking hot. Add in the lobster pieces. Keep them cooking in the oil until the shells take on a red color.
- Once cooked, dry them out with a paper towel
- After this, take 1 tablespoon of oil and heat it in the wok. Take the black bean mixture and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- In the black bean mixture, add a little sherry, soy sauce, and stock till it comes to a boil.
- Add the lobster to the meat mixture. Mix in 1 tablespoon of sherry and keep it on the heat for a few minutes.
- Let the lobster cook for a few minutes till it is opaque and you are done!
Wines That Pair Well With Lobster
There is no doubt that wines add to the taste of many dishes, and lobster dishes are tailor-made to have a touch of wine in them. We have mentioned a few wines that perfectly pair up with various lobster dishes.
Every critic will agree that chardonnay is the best pick to have with lobster. It is best known for having a citrusy and buttery flavor. Chardonnay goes best with a creamy lobster dish. It has many acidities and a light, refreshing feel in the mouth, which sits well with the lobster's white meat.
Although chardonnay is the go-to option to pair with lobsters for most experts, there are still many options to choose from. A chilled glass of Riesling goes incredibly well with a lobster dish. It has a touch of fruitiness, floral tastes. Riesling is the perfect combination with lobster's white meat.
Rosé and Sauvignon Blanc also fall among the best wine choices to pair up with lobsters.